Wednesday, January 13, 2016

roads are calling me..


































Every year I create a new list of resolutions and then look back how many of them were realized.
This year, I don't create any list, instead I promise to myself to feel the moments, trust on my
emotions, let the anxieties go, inspire last years' travels and travel more as much as I can.

2015 was a tough, and harsh year for us. Being a freelancer (even both of us) was so harder than
I imagined. But still we've learned many things (lesson learned) that's why never regret for choosing
this kind of life. To not balance with works and pleasures usually kept us away from traveling.
But I hope this year I'll do my best for exploring new places.

Roads are the best places to think, feel and take a real breath. I can't wait for the next one, but till then
I'm refreshing my soul with looking at the ones taken back in 2015.


1 comment:

  1. Wish you the best for the both of you, our dear blog friends! These pictures are so inspiring, we can't wait to go on the road again. Winter, could you please leave us for good? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...