Monday, January 18, 2016

Budva














































Every year I create a photo album of that year, full of tangible captures. I like digital world but still
I'm very into photo albums, printing photos, analog cameras, notebooks etc.

These were taken when in Budva - Montenegro, in August. When I think of this travel, I suddenly 
find myself walking on the narrow streets of Old Town and sitting on the old stoned floors, eating 
pizzas, and watching people hanging at their places. This city is like a scene from "Midnight in
Paris" of Woody Allen. When you step into the old part of city, you travel within time and feel 
really different. 

Budva - Montanegro / August 2015.



1 comment:

  1. Love the old town feeling from the pictures, it looks a great summer getaway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...