Monday, June 16, 2014

D.I.Y: Summer Smoothie ☾


























What you need for a summer smoothie (for 2 person):

- A blender like this  (the easiest one to use and keep dregs/peels alive)
- 2 Bananas
- 3 tablespoons of yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tea cup of raspberry or 6-10 strawberries
- 1 slice of watermelon

Mix all together with a blender. You can change the ingredients according to your taste.
Also it's a good idea to serve them with a piece of mint and a water with strawberry!

Thanks for my love; Türker for this recipe <3
Enjoy!


instagram / flickr  facebook


3 comments:

  1. yum! i've been making smoothies for about a month now and incorporating them into our morning diet. it's so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer to drink them at nights :) but yes mornings are more convenient!

      Delete
  2. Mmm we'll definitely try this smoothie :) We always also end up drinking them at night although I know it will be much better on the mornings, but I am usually so sleepy that the only thing I'm able to do is pour some milk and eat cereals.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...