Monday, December 30, 2013

The most memorable snapshots of 2013 ☄ ♥ ☮

2013 was started with wrapping gifts






















then we opened our gifts
























prepared a dinner table for the new year's eve























yummy!























watched the best "feel good" movies

























took some photos





















In January, we woke up to a snowy day






















went out to enjoy SNOW!
























In February, I had my birthday presents




















In March, we drove our car to Black Sea coast for a fresh air


























then baked cupcakes!






















prepared myself to go out for dancing ♬ ♬ 

























spoiled ourselves with wine & cheese























we host some guests from Couch Surfing, they are from Romania

























prepared a Turkish breakfast for them























took some road trips to somewhere close to Istanbul
























we show up on a mag with our brand Papier Atelier























visited my favorite bookstores, watched sunsets by our balcony, and took more roadtrips

























In April, I started to feel the sun 





















went to the one of my favorite neighborhoods; Arnavutköy



































went for biking on the island; Büyükada






















drank wine and read some mags there























traveled to my boyfriend's hometown, shot photos near seaside






















visited Kuzguncuk neighborhood for peaceful moments























In May, we invited some friends to celebrate SPRING 























spring food :)























we attented Kinfolk workshop, and designed these notebooks

























went to the spring music festival in Istanbul























had another guest from Couch Surfing; she is Rikke from Denmark
























at the end of May, we had the biggest protests all around the country... #Gezioccupy
























In July, we traveled to Bosnia 





















it was one of my most peaceful trips; I loved Mostar!
























read guides for our NYC trip, rested near seaside - Caddebostan

























celebrated Türker's birthday!






















gathered with friends for drinking "raki" (traditional Turkish alcohol drink)























ate delicious "mezze" (side dish) after swimming
























In August, my skin turned into bronze 






















went to my friend's house warming night

























between 3-7 August, we had a summer trip to the mountain & the sea; Olimpos























ready for sunbathe all day























at the end of the August, we went to New York, decided to marry, and we loved this city so much  <3

























In October, autumn has come over here



















visited my favorite train station in Sirkeci

























In November, we arranged a gathering night to celebrate our marriage decision- this was a tipsy posing





















drank champagne and played with balloons 

























In December, it was time for decorating our home






















On 11th December, we had a snowy day, went out for visiting galleries and enjoying snow


























I decided to let my hair grow 

























And my FIRST magazine was ready to be published, excited!



























we put our gifts for the new year's eve, with a portrait picture of us <3


























I hope you'll have a great New Year's Eve! There are my snapshots of 2013 which are the most
memorable ones. In this year, I saw heavenly beautiful views, decided to marry to my love of my life,
I made up my mind about my first magazine match-up, traveled to places I didn't see before and met
cute and creative people who are from Turkey and the other countries; such as Spain, Denmark,
United States, Balkans, Australia, Chile, and the United Kingdom. I want to meet more people in 2014!
Lets hope, 2014 will be more amazing, and full of joy & travels :)

Happy New Year ♫ ♪ ♪ ♫ ♫ ♫

For the last year summary-snapshots -- Here it is.

+ follow me on Bloglovin 

instagram / flickr  facebook


2 comments:

  1. Love everything in your review!! I am so fortunate to have met you through your blog this year, looking forward to follow you along all the exciting new things the new year will bring you (wedding!! travels! & beautiful pics). Btw,I will never stop saying this, your closet is perfection! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear!! I'm also very happy to discover your blog, it's full of fun and peace.
      I hope we'll meet in real life as well. Can't wait for it :)
      I'll try to share what I have in my life as much as possible.

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...