Monday, December 9, 2013

Bits & Pieces

My new writing desk

























I visited my favorite neighborhood; Kuzguncuk in Istanbul
























Mirror love :)
Fun activity for winter: Drinking hot chocolate with a bar of chocolate, or more ;)

Lebossi Chocolate, homemade chocolate store



































































Cafe hopping in Galata (another my favorite neighborhood)

























Cafe Nikol


























Cloudy sky over the terrace


























2 November: Celebration for our marriage decision with our friends

These are some bits and pieces that I didn't find time to share in november.
You can see more in my instagram account too----- INSTAGRAM

+ follow me on Bloglovin 

instagram / flickr  facebook

1 comment:

  1. Can't believe I almost missed this post! Those two first pictures are so good, I love the feeling of the first one, while the doors and your outfit in the second one are picture perfect :) Love to see all the bits&pieces of your daily life. Hope that friends wedding party was fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...