Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Analog Diary: Waiting for the Sun II ☼





















































































































































































































































































































You can see here; my favorite neighborhood Williamsburg, Amanda in Madison Square Park, Cafe Juliette in 
Williamsburg, Highline, Chelsea, Subway and Roebling Tea Room.
These were taken when in New York with a Canon AE-1 camera, and developed in the last week.

P.S: Tonight, snow is covering everywhere and it sticks to the ground, yay! I'm sharing a mulled wine 
recipe tomorrow to celebrate "snowy day", stay tuned!

September / 2013.
Analog Diary 

+ follow me on Bloglovin 

instagram / flickr  facebook



4 comments:

  1. How lucky about the snow! :) I'm crossing fingers we will have it this winter in Barcelona. Love love love all the neighborhood pics, the industrial feeling, the restaurants and the high line. Can't wait to go back to NY to take pictures here (dreaming mode)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your blog so much. I haven't caught up on my blog reading in a very long time and I always look forward to your wonderful photographic adventures.

    Mandy
    www.nestledinnostalgia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your blog so much. It's been a long time since I've caught up on my blog reading and I always look forward to your wonderful photographic adventures.

    Mandy
    www.nestledinnostalgia.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...