Thursday, November 28, 2013

Analog Diary: First week in NYC































































































































































































































I've just got my film rolls back at last! It was so exciting to see them at the first time. I like this feeling of film
photography, cause you're not sure how your captures look or even you cannot know if they are done or 
not. Although sometimes I get upset to see they are so blurry or black, still it is worth to take analog pictures.

New York / September 2013.
Canon AE-1, Fujicolor film.


instagram / flickr  facebook

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Urban dream come true <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos as always, darling!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...