Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Summer dreams!
































































































































































I've just took my roll films back, it's good to see that every capture looks so satisfying for me.
These were taken in Kazanci Yokusu in Istanbul, last weeks. This street is famous for its protesters,
cause in every protest people run into this street, so you can see many political mural arts on walls.

Yesterday, I applied USA Consulate to get a touristic visa for this summer. It was approved, yay!
Now, there are severals steps left, first my BF should get this as well, then we should plan a detailed
NYC trip and I should search some people on internet for meeting there :) 

If you live in NYC, please let me know, so we can meet up this summer :)

Outfit: Blouse: Lcw (a turkish brand), Skirt: Topshop, Sneakers: Vans, Sunglasses: Vintage, 
Bag: Pierre Cardin, Socks: School uniform store :)

**
Filmlerimin büyük bir kısmını aldım fotoğrafçıdan. Hepsi çok tatmin edici bu defa :)
Bu fotoğraflar da Kazancı Yokuşu'nda çekildi, geçen hafta. 
Duvarlarda, Gezi'den izler vardı hala...
Dün ABD vizesinin bir adımı daha atılmış oldu, Türker'in ki de kabul edilince işte o zaman plan
yapma zamanı bizim için resmen başlamış olacak :)

08.06.2013 / Istanbul.



10 comments:

  1. Very nice post, lucky u!
    Come to visit our vintage mood xoxo M-C
    http://theladyvintage.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your visa! You are going to have an amazing time in NYC! Love your striped sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful snaps, you have the most gorgeous bob! Enjoy your travels x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, this outfit is killer. And the pictures are always so ...sunny ! I'm jealous ! M

    See U !

    http://ladymoriartyinparis.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going through old pictures :) but I had to comment because I love this pictures and locations so much!!!! Are all of them analogue? They are perfection! And also in love with your cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thanks so much!!! Yep, all of these are taken with an analog camera, I really like this sense.

      Delete
  6. Going through old posts :) but I had to comment because I love this pictures and locations so much!!!! Are all of them analogue? They are perfection! And also in love with your cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...