Monday, June 10, 2013

hello, I'm back






















































































































































































Hi everyone! Maybe you've noticed, or maybe not, we've had a big resistance movement in Istanbul,
even in whole country. This is probably considered as the biggest civil organization movement in the history of
my country. Against many enforcements, bans, and attitudes of the government, we unite to tell that
we're standing up for our rights! Everything began with a small protest for protecting some cutting
trees (under the name of gezi occupy), then it started to grow and spread over many cities
as well in Istanbul. These demonstrations are still going on, and I don't know when it ends...

If you want to learn more, check it out & watch it: Link

Here are the some captures from last week and this week; one of my favorite flowers, a sneak peek
of my photo shooting (coming soon), picked flowers, my breakfast, me with my cousin's crown, a
Turkish breakfast at my cousin's garden, signs of riots in Istanbul.

See you soon with some new rolled film pictures, yay!

bloglovin / instagram / facebook / portfolio

1 comment:

  1. I love this post!
    STEF xx
    http://theladyvintage.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...