Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Peaceful moments























We run with the flow, we are often in a rush, so it's not easy to exist in a moment peacefully and take a real
breath for a while. When we have our "present" time, we just waste it by taking pictures, sharing in instagram, and therefore we can't live within the moment as it's worth...

Last week, I visited one of the most peaceful places in Istanbul, I was kind of surprised when I saw how its residents were relaxed, happy and knew each other on the street. I really wanna live in this kind of area one day.

I tried to not ruining my moments, so I just only gave a specific time for taking pictures then I put it in my bag again :) Flowers were blooming on the trees such as a good news about coming season! I saw many little
details on historical buildings, tried to know the streets (and its names) by heart. It was such a beautiful day.

P.S: The building with green painted entrance was built in 1923 by Architecte C.P.S Imotas.

Outfit: Skirt & Cardigan: Zara, Blouse: Vintage, Shoes: Vans

**
Hayatımız hep koşuşturma içinde geçerken, anlarımızı gerçekten yaşamak ve nefes alarak ona gerekli olan 
değeri vermek kolay olmuyor. Çoğu zaman anlarımızı "donduralım" derken o anın tadını kaçırabiliyoruz. 
Son zamanlarda olabildiğince bundan kaçınmaya çalışıyorum, anı yaşamak adına.

Geçtiğimiz hafta, Kuzguncuk'a gittik, uzun zamandır bu kadar huzurlu insanları, sokakları ve mekanları bir arada görmemiştim. Orada öylece kalmak, anı fotoğraflarda değil bu defa beynimde dondurmak istedim.
İleride böyle bir yerde yaşamayı düşledim; herkesin sokakta bir birine selam verdiği küçük, sıcacık bir yer... 

--Mekan fotoğrafı: Betty Blue, Vintage Dükkan: Evvel Zaman İçinde,
Yeşil Kapılı Bina: Architecte C.P.S Imotas (yılı 1923)

01.05.2013 / Kuzguncuk - Istanbul.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...