Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Walkin' on the streets

























On friday, I was so eager to take pictures but AGAIN the weather got so bad! But still I didn't 
give up and me and my bf took a walk to the historical parts of my city. We visited some old apartments
and some streets that I really love. Despite the bad weather, I took some pics with our analog camera as
well. I hope I'll share them with you in 2 weeks.

Also "Istanbul Film Festival" was ended, I saw many great movies that I was really impressed...

I tried "Nathan's" to eat hot-dog that was okay, not so superb though... I wanna see the real one in
Coney Island Beach this summer, yay! :)

And for the first time in my life, I'm gonna take care of some plants, I hope I can do it
successfully.

Outfit: Top: Koton (a Turkish brand), Skirt: Topshop, Shoes: İpek Kundura

**
Cuma günü bir açıp, bir kapayan havaya rağmen kendimi sevdiğim yerlere attım ve fotoğraf çektim.
Umarım kısa zamanda analog fotoğrafları da sizlerle paylaşabilirim. Sevdiğim tarihi apartmanları ve
sokakları ziyaret ettim.

Ayrıca İstanbul Film Festivali sona erdi ve resmen bir boşluk oluştu :) Alışmıştım her gün bir filme
gitmeye... Favorilerim; Yük ve Hayallerin Ötesinde filmleri. Cuma günü film öncesi acele bir şekilde;
City's deki Nathan's da sosisli yedik fakat beklediğim kadar iyi değildi.

Son haber olarak da; hayatımda ilk kez çiçek bakma işine giriştim, umarım başarılı olurum :)

12.04.2013 / Istanbul.



5 comments:

  1. Love your photos. You are so beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really great backdrops in your neighborhood. I love that marble staircase. Often you look like a young gal straight out of a french new wave film. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this kind of marble staircase is my favorite! There are lots of in Istanbul.
      And thanks so much, this is the best compliment ever :)

      Delete
  3. I love this outfit! crazy shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...