Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hello April!

April; my favorite month has already started with lots of movies (because here is a film festival this
month) and concerts! I hope the sun will be with us and I'll take new pictures soon :)

1-3: Some shots with my bf for a mag
4: Home made muffin and Turkish "dolma" food
5/6: A daily routine sunset from my home
7: Back streets of Pera (a district in Istanbul)
8: My favorite place to eat hot-dog: Octoberfest
9/10: Pera district & old houses (French architecture)
11: St. Antonio di Padova Church (Roman catholic church)
12: Nice combo while watching Moonrise Kingdom
13/14: The Tiger Lillies concert

28 March - 1 April 2013 / Istanbul.


2 comments:

  1. So cute, sounds like a busy fun month! Love the sunset pics.

    Hugs,
    The Hearabouts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it might be busy month :) Thanks so much!

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...