Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Details tour at home

wild flowers from my mum
























my world map and souvenirs from travels abroad























peace corner























pin the places I've traveled on map

























a special gift























one of my favorite records: Chopin

polaroids androids frame made by us

a colage work by me & him

glass made souvenirs from Fethiye

Moulin Rouge painting by us

another favorite record 

another peace corner

I like to put hand-made (created by us) things at the corners of my home.
This is the best way to keep remembering our memories :)

26.03.2013 / Istanbul.




6 comments:

  1. Misafir kabul ediyor musunuz? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks so much, your blog is so inspirational :)

      Delete
  3. love love love the tables!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear, they're my favorite ones too,
      clicking to each other like a lego game :)

      Delete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...