Thursday, February 28, 2013

Waiting for the spring ❤























































































































































































I can't describe how I miss the spring! I've been tired of being sick all winter and waking up to
the darkness!
Now, I'm just scanning the pictures from last spring of 2012, and try to be patient:)

Pictures: Taken by me and my bf, 2012 April.

**
Baharı ne kadar çok özlediğimi söylememe gerek yok sanırım! Sürekli hasta olmaktan ve güneşi
beklemekten yorulmuş olsam da, geçtiğimiz baharın fotoğraflarına bakıp, sabretmeye çalışıyorum:)

Nisan 2012.



18 comments:

  1. Your pictures are so so beautiful. I'm just waiting for sunshine and flowers. I can't wait. Where did you take these? Its so picturesque.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) The pictures with flowers were taken in Cunda Island;
      near Aegean sea of Turkey.
      Here are more:
      http://photostorms.blogspot.com/search/label/Cunda%20Island

      Delete
  2. These bright, radiant colours make me long for spring too! I especially like the 7th photo - it's like the beginning of a story.
    Thank you also for your comment on my post about scoliosis. I think that our scars are definitely something to be proud of: a mark of experience and strength.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I definitely agree with you about the scars;)

      Delete
  3. beautiful pics! i totally want spring. NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore these photos! Really perfect/ they make me feel like spring has already started :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. You totally stole my little heart. I do do do love your photos. Firstly I thought it's a review or movie or something and I was waiting for reading what kind of movie is this and then I read these photos are yours, just WOW.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And youur comment made my day! Thanks so much, I'm glad that you feel
      this way:)

      Delete
  6. Such a wonderful blog! Lovely photos, I can't wait for the warmer weather too! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eva! Your blog is so beautiful too, I'm checking yours now:)

      Delete
  7. Amazing pics, love them all!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful pictures hun! nice blog

    would you like to follow each other on gfc? :)

    catherinebelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these pics, nice post!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...